- Protection of personal data In compliance with current legislation contained in the Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on Personal Data Protection (LOPD), with purpose to guarantee and protect and concerning the treatment of personal data, fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, and especially their honor and personal privacy, Apartamentos a La Carta Gran Canaria informs users that the data entered in the contact forms, and contracting will be stored in files owned by Apartamentos a La Carta Gran Canaria. In the same way Apartamentos a La Carta Gran Canaria shows its commitment not to use its contents for a different purpose than for which they were collected, guaranteeing maximum confidentiality and applying the necessary technical and security measures to prevent unauthorized access to it, as established by current legislation on data protection .
- Right of access, rectification and cancellation The owner of the data has the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of their data. To exercise these rights, the owners of the data can send a written request by postal mail to the address Avenida Tomas Roca Bosh 4, local 22, Puerto Rico 35130 Mogán (Las Palmas), to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, or they can contact by phone +34928943950.
- Disclosure of information to third parties Apartamentos a La Carta Gran Canaria undertakes not to sell or transfer the personal information collected on its websites to other entities for their use without their express approval and offering them the opportunity to exercise their right of cancellation and opposition commented previously.
- External links If the user chooses to leave this website through links to web pages not belonging to our company, Apartamentos a La Carta Gran Canaria will not be responsible for the privacy policies of these websites or the cookies they may store on the User's computer.
- Legal issuesThis is a website that is subject to Spanish law. Apartamentos a La Carta Gran Canaria may have personal information provided by the user without their consent when legally required, or acting in good faith as long as such action is necessary to investigate or protect guests, visitors or associates from Apartamentos a La Carta Gran Canaria or property owned by you (including this website).